YOGA FOR ADULTS
Yoga awakens our capacity of gesture, our emotional resonance with the world, our vocal expressiveness, our biorhythms of breath, digestion, and metabolization, our potential to move and settle our bodies, our integration of the five senses, and our power to concentrate inner dialogs and feelings.
By enlivening and connecting these capacities, our life-focus stabilizes, becomes more flexible, and strengthens internally.
My yoga system is composed of six steps, each practice (sādhana) evolving from techniques learned in prior practices:
1) Ādyaṣṭāṅgasādhana (Ādi-aṣṭāṅga-sādhana)
Mudrā (gesture), Pūjā (attitude of giving/getting), Mantra (vocalization), Prāṇāyāma (breathing), Kriyā (body cleansing and nutrition), Āsana (posture), Yogakośa (metabolization), Saṃyama (concentration)
2) Saccakrasādhana (Sat-cakra-sādhana)
3) Viparītāṣṭāṅgasādhana (Viparīta-aṣṭāṅga-sādhana)
4) Naṭarājatapasyasādhana (Naṭarājan-tapasya-sādhana)
5) Svāṣṭāṅgasādhana (Sva-aṣṭāṅga-sādhana)
6) Mahāṣṭāṅgasādhana (Mahat-aṣṭāṅga-sādhana)
Please call 503.380.7427 or email email@example.com if you'd like to chat more about these techniques and practices (sādhana-s).